WaterRower/NOHrD - European Sustainability Project
We want to intensify our focus on sustainable development.
So we have started an exciting process aimed at accelerating (and communicatiing about) the sustainability work we have already done. It alos has the aim of determining which new sustainability projects are required.
In our hearts we believe that sustainable development is be good for our business now, and will be even more so in the future.
About the Project:
Our ambitious market-research on sustainability will be a collaboration with several NOHrD/WaterRower European sales offices. It stems from our genuine belief that Sustainability is not just a smart PR trend, but a crucial factor in a companys ability to prosper in the long-term. We want to take a proactive and leading role to inspire and propergate Sustainable business.
An analysis of the answers will provide information
The project will help us determine the following:
- what our customers think of our products seen in the light of sustainability.
- the framework for vision, mission, value propositions and brand positioning for both brands: WaterRower and NOHrD.
- the balance between the apparent conflicting areas of luxury design and responsibility for the environment.
- the areas of transparency needed in our sourcing and production processes that the end-users (also in the future) will be interested in.
- how to communicate the sustainability ethos and maximize its positive affect on our business.
In short, we want to find out how, and to what degree, we can continue to make Sustainability a part of our DNA at all levels and in all departments.
Who is managing the Project?
Martin Brems, founder and strategic advisor at Brems & Co, based in Odense, Denmark is managing the data collection, analysis and reporting.